This terms of service represents the terms and conditions which registered users must adhere to while using the MICE Image Download Service provided by the Okinawa Convention＆Visitors Bureau.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms will apply to all relationships related to the registration and use of the Service between the user and the Foundation.
Article 2 (User Registration)
1. Registration applicants must applie for membership registration according to the method specified by the Foundation, membership registration is completed when the application is approved by the Foundation.
2. The Foundation may not approve the application for membership registration when judging that the applicant for membership registration is ineligible for the following reasons and does not undertake any obligation to disclose the reason.
（1）In the case of filing a false item upon applying for membership registration
（2）When it is an application from a person who has violated this Terms in the past
（3）When there is a case where user registration has been canceled by the same image download service as the service operated by the Foundation
（4）In addition, if the Foundation determines that membership registration is ineligible
Article 3 (Notification of Change)
1. When there is a change in the registration items of this service, the user promptly notifies the Foundation of the change in a prescribed manner.
2. Even if the user suffers a disadvantage due to the absence of the notification under the preceding paragraph, the Foundation assumes no responsibility.
Article 4 (User ID and password management)
1. The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
2. In any case, the user can not assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, the foundation considers it to be used by the user who registered the user ID.
Article 5 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
Use of this service and membership registration are free. However, the user will be responsible for Internet connection fee, communication cost and accompanying or similar cost to use this service.
1. Users who intend on attracting MICE to Okinawa or create Attraction materials, etc. and only use the materials as the described purpose on the membership registration form may use the materials (to the extent that the image of the subject such as editing, processing etc is not impaired) It includes trimming and image quality correction).
2. Content created by users using the provided materials can be used regardless of whether in Japan or abroad.
3. When using the material, the user must display one of the following credits.
“© Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau”
* The letter “©” can be replaced with “Photo provided:”, “Copyright:”, etc.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matter)
1. In using this service, users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the following laws.
（1）Acts related to criminal acts
（2）Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of our foundation server or network
（3）Acts that may interfere with the operation of the foundation’s service
2. In using this service, users are prohibited from performing or attempting to perform acts of socially inappropriate behavior as follows.
（1）Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
（2）Acts of Impersonating other users
（3）Acts of false identification of personal names and group names, falsifying that they are in a cooperative relationship with other organizations even though that is not fact
（4）Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with the services of the Foundation
（5）Any other act that the Foundation deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Discontinuing Provision of Services, etc.)
1. The Foundation may suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance for is any of the following reasons.
（1） When performing maintenance or inspection of the computer system related to this service
（2）In the event that it becomes difficult to provide this service due to other force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, natural disaster
（3） When it is difficult to provide this service due to a failure of a computer or a communication line
（4）In addition, if the foundation determines that it is difficult to provide this service
2. The Foundation shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 9 (Discontinuing Provision of Services, etc.)
1. In the following cases, the Foundation holds the right to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or to cancel the registration as a user without notice in advance.
（1）In the event of violating any of the stated Terms
（2）When it is determined that any of the registered information is false
（3）In addition, when the foundation judges that use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for damage caused to the user by the actions of the foundation under this section.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Foundation’s failure to fulfill its obligations shall be exempted from liability if not based on willful or gross negligence of the Foundation.
2. The Foundation shall assume liability for compensation only within the range of damage that can normally occur even when held responsible for any reason.
3. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents etc.)
The Foundation shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change to the Terms of Service)
The Foundation shall be able to change this Terms at any time without notifying the user if deemed necessary.
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
1. When contacting the Foundation, the user may contact the Foundation via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Furthermore, the Foundation will not accept contact by phone or visitation.
2. The Foundation may contact the user via this website or to the e-mail address registered as a member, or other methods judged to be appropriate by the Foundation. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any disadvantages such as failure to receive service etc. by the foundation due to the fact that the user does not provide accurate contact information.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the Foundation in writing and may not use it as collateral.
Article 15 (Governing Law · Jurisdiction)
1. In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
2. In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters’ location of the Foundation shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.